What’s going on in with NC Advocacy & other RESULTS events in 2017?
March 2017 RESULTS Raleigh NC Events
- 3/24/17: Heard of RESULTS and want to know more? Join for this 30-minute introductory call at 1pm. RSVP for the call here.
- 3/29/17: Webinar all about the RESULTS Delegation to Zambia recently, including Lindsay. More details to come. Watch our social media for updates.
- 3/30/17: Part 2 – “The New Jim Crow” RESULTS Virtual Book Club, 8pm EST
April 2017 RESULTS Raleigh NC Events
- 4/08/17: Join us for the
- 4/12/17: Group Potluck and Education & Action Meeting
- 4/12/17: Heard of RESULTS and want to know more? Join for this 30-minute introductory call at 9pm. RSVP for the call here.
- 4/13/17: Part 3 – “The New Jim Crow” RESULTS Virtual Book Club, 8pm EST
- 4/20/17: Lindsay to participate in panel on advocacy and community service opportunities with NCSU Center for Student Leadership, Ethics, & Public Service (CSLEPS)
- 4/22/17: Lindsay to talk about poverty programs to NAACP Fundraising Celebration
Summer 2017: RESULTS International Conference
7/22/17 – 7/25/17: Join us for the 2017 RESULTS International Conference at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, DC. Please mark your calendars. Feeling a call to action? Join us in Washington next summer and we’ll head to Capitol Hill together, because Congress needs to hear from YOU. The RESULTS International Conference is a chance to use your voice to change the world.
Together we’ll spend three days hearing from leading experts, learning new skills, and meeting fellow advocates committed to the end of poverty. Then we’ll take our message straight to Capitol Hill. More details are coming soon.